Ceramic Pro Warranty
1.2 – GENERAL LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
Ceramic Pro, LLC or its agents will not accept liability for:
- Deterioration of factory-installed equipment or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Ceramic Pro;
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface, hard water spots.
- Pre-existing damage or deterioration; and/or
- Any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
1.3 – GENERAL WARRANTY INVALIDATION
Ceramic Pro warranty for any product will be considered invalid if any of the following general condition occur:
- Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Ceramic Pro. These techniques and standards are listed in section 2 of this document and should also be printed and given to a customer when they receive the warranty.
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products;
- Damage resulting from a collision or other vehicle accidents;
- Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, secondary effects that may result from the foregoing, or any other force majeure;
- Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage in accordance with the warranty;
- Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces;
- Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects;
- Damage to the vehicle prior to product application; and
- Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.